Brewster Home Fashion’s Dedication to Accessibility:
Accessibility Assistance. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or on any mobile app or tool, please feel free to call us at 781-963-4800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Goal of being Better For All.SM Brewster Home Fashions desires to provide a positive customer experience to all our customers, and we aim to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to permit our customers to successfully gather information and transact business through our website.
Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your use of our website a successful and enjoyable experience.
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA are recognized as the Accessibility standard. Here are the steps we are taking to ensure compliance with (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA.
- We continuously screen our content and publications to ensure we meet or exceed that standard.
- We partner with accessibility specialists and people with disabilities to make sure our sites meet compliance. This is supported by regularly scheduling ADA Compliance screenings and audits.
- We consistently look for improvements in performance, speed and accessibility.
Ongoing Effort. Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress, we at Brewster Home Fashions view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
- Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website.