FloorPops Limited Lifetime Warranty
Peel & Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles
RESIDENTIAL LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
What Does This Warranty Cover? This warranty covers manufacturing defects in your FloorPops peel & stick vinyl floor tile. This warranty only covers tiles applied in an indoor, residential setting, and tiles applied in accordance with the written installation instructions.
How Long Does The Coverage Last? This warranty lasts for as long as the tile is installed in its original residential installation location. This warranty is non-transferable.
What will Brewster Do? Brewster will replace any defective tile at no charge. If the same color and design is unavailable or discontinued, Brewster reserves the right to select and supply a similar tile. You must pay any labor charges since this tile is intended as a do-it-yourself installation. Brewster reserves the right of final judgment and may refuse claims in certain instances.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
- Tiles installed which have obvious manufacturing defects
- Tiles installed using adhesives not supplied with the tiles or specified in the installation instructions
- Tiles installed in commercial locations
- Tiles installed in outdoor locations, such as sunrooms, porches or garages
- Tiles installed over concrete with excessive moisture or alkalinity
- Tiles installed where the temperature regularly falls below 55°F or over 85°F
- Tiles installed over radiant heating systems
- Tiles dulled by detergents, soaps, harsh chemicals, bleach, one-step cleaners or wax
- Tiles stained by chemicals, such as dyes tracked from carpets, or fertilizers, coal, tar, driveway sealers or oil drippings
- Tiles damaged by heels, burns, cigarettes, cuts, scratches, gouges and indentations, including damage from floor protectors and furniture rests
- Tiles discolored or the adhesive releasing from hydrostatic pressure or excessive moisture caused by flooding or leaks, such as from plumbing or appliances.
- Tiles cleaned with excessive water resulting in adhesive deactivating
Not following installation instructions voids this warranty.
How Do You Get Coverage? In order to be eligible for coverage under this warranty, within 30 days of purchasing the tiles, you MUST register your warranty. If you are unable to go online, you can register your warranty by calling Customer Service of Brewster Home Fashions at 1-800-366-1700. In addition, in order to be eligible for coverage under this warranty, you MUST retain the original receipt for purchase of the tiles as your proof of purchase of the tiles.
What Should You Do If Something is Wrong with a Tile? If you find a defect or other matter covered by the limited warranty described in this warranty, please visit reg.wallpops.com or call Customer Service of Brewster Home Fashions at 1-800-366-1700.
How Does State Law Apply? This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.